• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Notify me when available
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Sorbet Peony is a pink and white bicolour peony cultivar known for its fluffy alternating layers of petals. The fragrant flowers are 17cm wide during the peak of their mid-spring bloom. Plants grow to 66cm to 90cm tall. The Sorbet Peony was discovered in a South Korean orchard in 1987 by Dutch perennial specialist Luc Klinkhamer. Sorbet Peony is a cultivar of Paeonia lactiflora.
We ship large roots with 3 to 5 eyes, fresh from the Dutch growing fields. Newly planted Peonies seldom make a first-class show in their first season, instead reaching the top of their form in their second or third year.
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- Peony Sorbet produces alternating layers of pink, white, and cream petals
- Mid-Season bloomer
- Sorbet Peony plants do take years to grow to mature size
- 3 - 5 nose budded bare root plant (Large! Start off with the best)
- Height: 66-90cm
- Peony type: Herbaceous, double flowered Peony
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn (October or November)
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £6.90
We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best flowers bulbs and bare root perennials available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.