• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Notify me when available
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Allium Forelock is a highly unusual allium with egg-shaped maroon/burgundy blooms that as the flower matures, produce a topknot of elongated florets, giving the effect of a tuft or lock of hair. During the flowering period, the protruding white stems become more and more prominent, gradually transforming into seed-pod sentinels. This unique bloom is a marvellous addition to our allium range and a must-have for any adventurous gardener. DutchGrown™ only supplies top-sized bulbs.
Height: 60 cm.
Bulb size: 12/+ cm.
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy To Grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn (October or November)
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £6.90
We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best flowers bulbs and bare root perennials available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.