Daffodil Tete a Tete is one of the most popular dwarf daffodil varieties. Growing to a relatively diminutive 15cm high, its small size makes it ideal for planting in patio containers or at the front of a border. The deep golden yellow flowers appear in early spring, with each stem bearing up to 3 blooms. These low-maintenance bulbs naturalise easily. Top size bulbs: 12-14 cm
"Did you know that this is the biggest daffodil variety in acres grown in Holland?"
Height: 25 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
• 3-5 Flowers Per Stem
• Very, Very Popular
• The Perfect Daffodil For Pots And Containers
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.