No flower heralds Springtime quite like a daffodil. And the Daffodil Dutch Master may be the finest classic daffodil available. Large flowers of pure gold, measuring up to 11cm across, Dutch Master is suitable for forcing and can be grown as a pot plant for display or cutting, but is especially at home in a landscape or garden. Naturalising easily, this is the ultimate variety for planting en masse in borders, on the lawn or under trees.
Height: 45 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 15/17 cm.
• The New 'King Alfred' Daffodil
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.