Dutch Iris Eye of the Tiger is a particularly beautiful and exotic looking member of the iris family. Featuring a distinctive colour scheme of purple and burgundy flowers with a contrasting bright yellow eye at the throat, this unusual bloom will make a statement in any landscape, garden or vase. Dutch Iris Eye of the Tiger is very easy to grow and naturalises well.
Order top-sized iris flower bulbs from DutchGrown for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 45 - 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 8/+ cm.
• Popular Cut Flower
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.