Tulip Yellow Pomponette is a marvellously lush double Darwin tulip in a stunning shade of canary yellow. Growing very tall and characterised by enormous peony-style blooms, it is an excellent choice for cut flowers. The official flower for 11 year wedding anniversaries, the rich yellow Pomponette bloom is claimed to be a symbol of perfect love.
Height: 50 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Yellow Peony Double Darwin Hybrid Tulip
• Huge Flowers
• Excellent Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.