• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by Mid March.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
A rare and extraordinary peony, this herbaceous perennial features mid-sized, bomb-shaped flowers with a spicy fragrance. The blooms are vivid orange-pink, gradually transitioning to apricot. Thriving in any fertile, well-draining soil, this peony flourishes in full sun or partial shade within a sheltered location.
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- Root size: 3/5 eye TOP SIZE!
- Height: 90cm
- Peony type: Herbaceous, double flowered peony
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £6.90
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by Mid March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best flowers bulbs and bare root perennials available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.