Originally from the forests of Turkey, the stunning two-tone Muscari Latifolium is fast becoming one of the most popular varieties of Grape Hyacinth available, and rightly so. Each spike bears two different types of flowers - light blue sterile flowers at the top, dark purple fertile flowers at the bottom.
Multiple award-winning, Muscari Latifolium is beautifully scented and naturalises well. As with all grape hyacinths, this lovely little garden gem works particularly well when combined with contrasting yellow daffodils, and makes a great choice for beds, borders, containers, rock gardens and around trees. Also suitable for pot forcing and as a cut flower.
We only supply top-sized bulbs. Order your Muscari Latifolium flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting. We ship our Muscari Bulbs everywhere in the UK and Europe.
Height: 15 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 6/+ cm.
• Very Fragrant
• Grows Well In Pots And Containers
• Great For Naturalizing, Comes Back For Years
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.