Mini Daffodil Prototype is a new dwarf narcissus that will make a beautiful addition to any garden. Characterised by creamy yellow petals that frame a beautiful pink cup, this variety will bloom mid spring and grows to a height of approximately 20-25cm. Planting tip: Plant together with mini daffodils Thalia and Cha Cha.
Height: 25 - 35 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.