Could anything be more Spring-like than the sight of golden daffodils swaying in the breeze? And this award-wining early blooming classic can bring some early Spring cheer to any landscape or garden.
Mini Daffodil February Gold is an all-round performer: bred for strong landscape performance, it is long lasting, hardy and naturalises easily, returning and multiplying year after year. No wonder it has become a firm favourite amongst many professional gardeners and landscapers.
Buy your mini daffodil bulbs with DutchGrown™ for autumn delivery with shipping everywhere in Europe and the UK!
Height: 35 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
• Early Blooming
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.