Daffodil Bridal Crown is a multi-award winning narcissus that consists of exceptionally pretty loose clusters of 4cm creamy white double flowers with lemony-orange centres. With a strong and sweet scent, the lovely Daffodil Bridal Crown is a perfect choice for lining a path or for planting in patio containers. It also makes a wonderful cut flower, bringing that delightful perfume into the house.
Height: 40 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 14/+ cm.
• 4-5 Fragrant Flowers per Stem
• Very Popular Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.