• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Notify me when available
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
For a plant that has so much going for it - exotic beauty, low maintenance and good performance – we are surprised that Ixia is not a more familiar sight in gardens. Also known as African Corn Lily, or wand flowers, Ixia Red is characterised by 40-50cm tall spikes that bear a multitude of beautiful red star-shaped flowers with contrasting centres. These unusual blooms are very easy to grow, reliable and long lasting and naturalise well. Ixia Red makes a great choice for borders, beds and containers and is also an excellent cut flower.
Order your Ixia Red African Corn Lily flower bulbs from DutchGrown for autumn delivery and planting.
Height: Up to 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 5/+ cm.
• Great Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn (October or November)
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £6.90
We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best flowers bulbs and bare root perennials available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.