• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Notify me when available
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Salmon pink is not a colour usually associated with hyacinths, and yet once you see the stunning Hyacinth Gipsy Queen you will wonder why. Featuring dense spikes of starry, pale salmon florets, this beautifully fragranced and multi award-winning variety is a joy to behold. Add an element of surprise to your garden by planting this unusual variety, combining it with other colours for wonderful contrast. Hyacinth Gipsy Queen can also be grown indoors and is beautifully fragranced.
Buy Hyacinth Gipsy Queen from DutchGrown™, your flower bulb experts, for autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 25 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 16/+ cm.
• Very Fragrant
• Popular Cut Flower Variety
• Easy To Grow In Pots And Containers
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn (October or November)
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £6.90
We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best flowers bulbs and bare root perennials available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.