Native to the rocky areas of Iran, Fritillaria Raddeana is a particularly beautiful perennial of the lily family featuring up to 20 pendant cream flowers with a touch of lime green, nestled under a crown of small leaves. Similar to Crown Imperial Fritillaria, if a little more delicate, Fritillaria Raddeana grows to a height of around 40cm and is a hardy naturalising perennial that is especially ideal for borders and rockeries.
Buy Fritillaria Raddeana top-sized flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
* Resistant to deer and rodents.
Height: Up to 75 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 16/+
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.