The exotic-looking red Fritillaria (or Crown Imperial - Fritillaria Imperialis) has been a popular addition to gardens and landscapes since the 17th century. Featuring burnt-orange pendant bell-shaped flowers nestled under a crown of small leaves, this striking red fritillaria grows to a height of 100-110cm and works especially well when planted at the back of borders and mixed with other flowering bulbs.
Order multiple award-winning Fritillaria Imperial Rubra Maxima flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
* Deer & Rodent Resistant and Long Lasting Flowers
Height: 60-110 cm
Bulb Size: Top Size 20/+
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
• Long Blooming Time
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.