Award-winning Fritillaria Imperialis Maxima Lutea is a bold and beautiful member of the fritillaria family characterised by yellow pendant bell-shaped flowers nestled under a crown of small leaves. This statuesque perennial grows to an impressive 100-110cm tall and has been making a statement in landscapes and gardens for over 400 years.
Winner of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit from the Royal Horticultural Society, this striking yellow fritillaria works especially well when planted at the back of borders and mixed with other flowering bulbs.
Buy your beautiful Fritillaria imp. Lutea Maxima - Crown Imperial Yellow flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery.
* Resistant to deer and rodents.
* The flowers have a characteristic musky smell and they carry large drops of nectar, so very popular with pollinators.
Height: 30-90 cm
Bulb Size: Top Size 20/+
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
• Long Blooming Time
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.