Dutch Iris Pink Panther introduces a brand-new colour to the Dutch Iris family. Its lavender pink flowers with a striking yellow eye at the throat make this unique bloom particularly suited to cottage gardens, but it is also ideal for beds, borders and patio containers, and makes a wonderful cut flower.
This very pretty Dutch Iris is only available in limited quantities, and DutchGrown is one of the few flower bulb companies to offer it, so if you do not want to miss out on Dutch Iris Pink Panther this season we recommend you pre-order.
Height: 45 - 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 8/+ cm.
• Popular Cut Flower
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.