Daffodil Erlicheer is a beautiful double narcissus forming clusters of several pure white flowers with ivory centres. Erlicheer’s delightful gardenia-like scent should be fully appreciated so it’s best to plant in containers near a door, on a patio or in a pot in a living room. Once they have finished flowering indoors Daffodil Erlicheer can be moved into the garden to die back naturally. These gorgeous blooms are wonderful as cut flowers too. Order your flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and shipping within Europe and the UK.
Height: 40 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 15/+ cm.
• Very Popular Cut Flower
• Very Fragrant
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.