Our superb Crocus Botanical Mixed collection contains all the vibrant colours in the botanical crocus family - rich blues, yellows and purples, interspersed with both crisp white and striped blooms.
Botanical species crocuses bloom earlier than regular crocuses, bringing welcome colour and vibrancy to even the greyest of days. The colour combination, hardiness and early flowering of this dazzling collection makes it a must-have for any garden. These crocuses perform best in very large groups, and multiply rapidly.
Order top-sized Crocus Botanical Mixed flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting. We delivery our crocus bulbs anywhere in the UK.
Height: 10 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 5/+ cm.
• Excellent for Naturalising
• Loved by Bees & Butterflies
• Blooms in Early Spring
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.