Camassia Esculenta (Camas Lily), also known as Indian Hyacinth, is a late-Spring / early-Summer beauty characterised by 30-60cm-tall slender stems bearing dozens of star-shaped lily-like flowers in a vibrant shade of blue. These striking blooms are easy to grow and naturalise well, returning year after year. Camassia Esculenta (Camas Lily) looks spectacular in sweeping drifts and makes a stunning addition to beds, borders and cottage gardens. A firm favourite amongst florists, the long-lasting flowers make spectacular bouquets. Order top-sized Camassia Esculenta (Camas Lily) flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting. Delivery to the UK.
Height: 70 cm.
Bulb size: 6/+ cm.
• Easy Naturaliser
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.