Allium Roseum, also known as Rosy Garlic, is a very pretty and elegant allium with sweet-scented clusters of pale pink star-shaped flowers that form umbels of around 7cm in diameter. Growing to a height of around 35-40cm, these deceptively hardy beauties naturalise easily and over time will spread to form delightful colonies, attracting bees and butterflies. Allium Roseum is also a very attractive choice for rockeries.
Height: 35 cm.
Bulb size: 5/+ cm.
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy to grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.