Not all alliums tower above everything in the garden. The lovely Allium Ostrowskianum grows to a rather diminutive 15cm, but what it lacks in height it more than makes up for in appearance and performance. Clusters of striking magenta flowers form 5cm heads that make an ideal focal point for rockeries or the edges of borders. These easy-to-grow blooms aren't fussy and tolerate poor soils well.
Height 40 cm.
Bulb size: 4/+ cm.
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy to grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.