This is a wonderful combination of the bluest of blues with the brightest of yellows.
Allium Azureum periwinkle pompoms are a jewel of the Allium family. Growing to a height of around 60cm, the Allium Azureum inflorescence consists of myriad densely packed star-shaped true-blue flowers that have an impressive blooming time of around three weeks, although remain decorative for weeks to come, even when faded. Adored by bees and butterflies, these ornamental beauties are easy to grow, very hardy and have good naturalising qualities.
Allium Moly is a delightfully cheerful allium that blooms late Spring to early Summer. Characterised by bright yellow star-shaped flowers that form loose clusters, these vibrant blooms are guaranteed to bring sunshine to any landscape on even the gloomiest of days.
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy to grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.