The biggest, and, to some, the best. Globemaster is the behemoth of the allium family, its giant silvery purple spherical blooms reaching an astounding 25cm in diameter. Blooming in late Spring till early Summer, but looking attractive long after the flowers have faded, multiple award-winner Globemaster is extremely easy to grow, naturalises well and is a magnet for bees and butterflies. DutchGrown™ only supplies top-sized bulbs.
Height: 90 cm. Bulb size: 20/+ cm. Huge Bulbs!
• Spectacular Big Blooms
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Beautiful Cut Flowers
• Easy to Grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.