• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Free shipping on all orders over £ 50
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by our customers
Standing proud, the majestic Gladiator allium is one of the tallest and most architectural of the allium family. A new and improved version of the Allium Giganteum, the impressive Gladiator grows to around 100-120cm and has an extremely long flowering period.
Whilst not as large as Globemaster or Ambassador, Gladiator blooms still reach an impressive 15cm in diameter, with its inflorescence consisting of lightly fragranced, tightly packed clusters of lavender-blue flowers. Although creating the most dramatic effect when planted en masse or in drifts, Gladiator also makes a superb cut flower.
Buy Allium Gladiator Flower Bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 105cm. Bulb size: 20/+ cm. Huge Bulbs!
• Spectacular Big Blooms
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Beautiful Cut Flowers
• Easy to Grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.