These little tongue twisters, also known as Arabian Starflower, Star of Bethlehem, or Sun Star, are easy to care for and will reward you with beautiful, long-lasting flowers. Ornithogalum bulbs produce clusters of typically white star-shaped flowers, often striped with green.
Growing up to 50cm, they make a stunning addition to any garden, and are also ideal for container gardening as well as cut flower arrangements. Order Ornithogalum bulbs from Holland with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery. Shipping to the UK and everywhere in Europe.
Height: 50 - 65cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• Outstanding Cut Flower
• Blooms Late Spring
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.