Another double peony, tulip Cartouche features a delightfully frivolous bloom, splashed and striped in delicious colour combinations of white, and light and dark pinks. As the blooms mature, the deep pink along the edges becomes more pronounced.
Cartouche bulbs are best planted in a sunny spot, as the flowers open almost completely on a sunny day, creating a beautiful and special effect. Order Tulip Cartouche from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery.
Height: 45 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Peony Double Tulip
• Changing Colours
• Great Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £8.45
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs by the end of September/beginning of October. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.