Wow indeed. This awesome tulip is from the same family as the Tulip Harbor and Tulip Ice-cream. We came across one of the Directors at the famous Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands admiring this amazing tulip variety in bloom. Apparently, he was just as surprised as we were to see The Blue Wow in bloom for the first time. And no wonder!
Although officially listed as double tulips, we think they will soon be listed in a new class of their own, they really are that extraordinary. We like to call them Artichoke tulips – as the huge bloom emerges, it looks just like a globe artichoke. Add some real flower-power to your garden by ordering some of these late-flowering, rich-blue beauties today. We are proud to carry Tulip Blue Wow in our Elite Assortment of bulbs.
We ship Topsize bulbs 12/+ cm!
Height: 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Peony Double Tulip
• A Real Eye Catcher
• Amazing Tulip!!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
Orders of £50 or more - FREE SHIPPING
Orders under £50 - Standard shipping - £4.80
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.